Wednesday 14 September 2011

Past few days

This is Keble College, where I am currently enrolled. I took the picture from inside the college, as it is a square of buildings with a quadrangle of grass in the center. It is staggeringly beautiful.

This is my friend Remi and I. She and I have good talks.


This was a sign in Oxford that I thought was funny.

      Today I went book shopping. Blackwell's Books offered many titles I required under a sale, so I got some free books. Thrifty shopping is a must here in England. I also had lunch at Kebel for the first time, and was satisfied with the quality. Now I am off to read my books, as I have many readings due by Monday. Perhaps I will see my pillow at some point as well, but that possibility remains nebulous at best...

No comments:

Post a Comment